DEPOSIT FEE 100|To reserve your appointment, a $100 non-refundable deposit is required for Microblading, Powder brows and Ombre brows prior to service.
MICROBLADING 650|First touch-up included.
Microblading, also referred to as 3D brows, eyebrow embroidery or micropigmentation, is applied by depositing color pigment to the dermis layer of the skin (the epidermis), using a manual hand tool. The manual hand tool creates precision and depth by using a very fine, sterile, disposable blade to draw individual hair-like strokes that resemble real hair. This is a semi-permanent makeup method that lasts for 12-18 months.
Microblading is best for people suffering from alopecia, chemotherapy, trichotillomania or any other hair loss conditions, and uneven eyebrows.
All materials of our materials are sterilized and disposable. To ensure the best results, we perform a thorough health and wellness consultation prior to application.
POWDER BROWS 750|Full shading. First touch-up included.
OMBRE BROWS 850|A combination of simulated hair strokes and shading. First touch-up included.
TOUCH-UP 150|Required 8 weeks after initial application.
EYEBROW TINT + SHAPE 75|Semi-permanent eyebrow tint. Lasts 3-4 weeks (varies from person to person). Eyebrow wax included.
PRE + POST CARE FOR MICROBLADING
- Please note: Your skin may be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
- Do not tint, thread, tweeze or wax your eyebrows 7 days prior to Microblading services.
- Do not exercise the day of your Microblading service.
- 24 hours prior to Microblading services, please avoid consumption of alcohol and caffeine, and taking Fish Oil or Vitamin E supplements to prevent excessive bleeding. These are all natural blood thinners.
- 48 hours prior to Microblading services, do not take the follow pain relief medications or vitamins: Advil, Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Niacin, Vitamin E. Tylenol is permissible.
- Avoid Botox in the forehead and eye area, use of any Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) products, chemical peels, Microdermabrasion or other invasive facials and electrolysis 3 weeks prior to Microblading services.
- No tanning 14 days prior to Microblading services
- Discontinue Vitamin A/Retinol and prescription Retin-A products 14 days prior to Microblading services.
- Please do not rub, pick or scratch your eyebrows. Let any dry skin naturally peel. Picking may cause scarring and loss of pigment.
- Avoid heavy sweating for 10 days – Pigment can be expelled through your pores when sweating.
- Avoid excess heat and steam, and no submerging your face in water for 14 days.
- Do not use makeup or skincare products on your eyebrows for 14 days.
- Do not get facials, chemical treatments and microdermabrasion for 30 days.
- Avoid direct sun exposure and tanning beds for a minimum of 4 weeks after your procedure. After 10 days, use SPF/sunblock to avoid fading pigment when exposed to the sun.
- Try avoiding sleeping on your face/brows for the first 10 days.